Infinity Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Have Moved ov We Have Moved!

Vote : Vote 1 | Vote 2 | Vote 3 Download : Links will come back when InfinityGunZ comes back! | InfinityGunZ: OFF-LINE, coming back in 1 or 2 weeks and will be better than ever!/marquee>

Update!

Final
    Final
    Frequent Poster

Posting Points : 304

Update! Empty Update!

Post by Final Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:22 am

Todays update is that the 12th of jan this month, the VPS will be running out so im going to switch the provider to a even better one, Oo they give out 2gb of RAM omfg xD we are going to have really really low pings also i have just got dans really old laptop top xD it has like 65mb of RAM and 10gb harddrive Oo but it is only for testing InfinityGunZ stuff so im working on that at this moment also im doing the interface all custom some from ragezone but still been edited, when Sorrow comes on MSN il ask him to make me 2 custom loading screens Very Happy umm im goingt o be testing OneBip today so il make a new post with the instructions on how to donate with it Oo what else ummwe have reached 101 members on the forum O yea that is what i forgot to say, i am getting 2007 mysql database and the new server files and probs the new cilent that was released on christmas i think that is all for now i think. Dont for get about the 4 things i want u too try to do for me they are below of u wanna read them again...

1. Get all your friends to join the forum then try to keep them active.

2. Try to vote every day or use proxy servers to help even more with the votes.

3. Donate to get items when the server comes back online and to help me get a new faster non-lag VPS and domain (I need approximately $50.00 - £30.00 for a VPS that dont lag and a .net domain) i know it is alot but i only need 6 people to donate £5 each and i promise you will not regret it.

4. a simple one stay active as much as you can on the forum but you still got to continue with your life.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:05 pm