Infinity Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Have Moved ov We Have Moved!

Vote : Vote 1 | Vote 2 | Vote 3 Download : Links will come back when InfinityGunZ comes back! | InfinityGunZ: OFF-LINE, coming back in 1 or 2 weeks and will be better than ever!/marquee>

2 posters

Small Update.

Final
    Final
    Frequent Poster

Posting Points : 304

Small Update. Empty Small Update.

Post by Final Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:47 pm

Well the server is back online now but tomorrow or in the weekend i will re restarting the VPS so that means registering because 1. where he got hacked by NicK from DGunZ he injected the SQL so i cannot enter the database 2. because it is getting soo fucking laggy it is crashing some stuff. and 3. because xampp is not working because of an port so if i restart the ports will be defult Smile and i just want to start again also in the week end il be adding the anti-SQL-Inject because i think NicK is a twat and hacks any new server out there we would be completly dead for like a week of Sora was not here because Sora reflected the injections also hacked them back because Sora PRO xD so yer i dont know what else to say and o yer the registerpage is now open if i have not allready said that xD link is: http://66.197.134.122/Register/Register.php have fun!

Thank You
    Zack.
    Sora
    Sora
    Poster

Posting Points : 144

Small Update. Empty Re: Small Update.

Post by Sora Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Very Happy Welcome Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:24 pm