Infinity Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Have Moved ov We Have Moved!

Vote : Vote 1 | Vote 2 | Vote 3 Download : Links will come back when InfinityGunZ comes back! | InfinityGunZ: OFF-LINE, coming back in 1 or 2 weeks and will be better than ever!/marquee>

2 posters

Been a delay!

Final
    Final
    Frequent Poster

Posting Points : 304

Been a delay! Empty Been a delay!

Post by Final Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:20 pm

There has been a delay as you guys may of relised because we was mean to be released today (27/1/10) now it is going to take about 2 more days to get all the server with no bugs all ready sorry for any inconvenience, i and unted dan have been working VERY hard on the new website we have also got www.nexusgamerz.net (not finished) also we have a 1GM ram on the VPS so we are going to be speeding ingame xD also im still working on the Clan server because it is giving me an error "cannot access server" with the new IP i orderd, if anyone nows how to fix this then please PM me how, this is what i have done to get the error.

I added the 2nd Ip into sevrer.ini im the clanserver folder then i added a new table on serverstatus.odb (or what ever) with the new 2nd IP then i decompiled system.mrs and went to system.xml and where it has the bit where you put the IP i copyed it and pasted it below then changed the 1 to 2 and put the 2nd IP there. then i compiled system.mrs then added to the client and got the error Oo.

Thank You
    Zack.
    0.o
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posting Points : 81

Been a delay! Empty Re: Been a delay!

Post by 0.o Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:49 pm

I joined it also do you still need me to make the maplestory or someone else doing it?
    Final
    Final
    Frequent Poster

Posting Points : 304

Post by Final Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:07 am

I was going to make one but if u want to help because you hav experience then that would be great Very Happy
    0.o
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posting Points : 81

Post by 0.o Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Well just tell me if you need help Very Happy and what you need help with

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:02 pm