Infinity Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Have Moved ov We Have Moved!

Vote : Vote 1 | Vote 2 | Vote 3 Download : Links will come back when InfinityGunZ comes back! | InfinityGunZ: OFF-LINE, coming back in 1 or 2 weeks and will be better than ever!/marquee>

2 posters

Announcement

Final
    Final
    Frequent Poster

Posting Points : 304

Announcement Empty Announcement

Post by Final Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:59 am

Hi there,

Im going to start fresh again and am closing InfinityGunZ down for a bit because of no members online and problems with the client stuff like that so we will be closed for say about 1 month im going to be working on fixing bugs and getting members but i REALLY need your help please. There are only 4 things and u dont have to do them all but if you can do them all then il be the happiest person on the world no joke...

1. Get all your friends to join the forum then try to keep them active.

2. Try to vote every day or use proxy servers to help even more with the votes.

3. Donate to get items when the server comes back online and to help me get a new faster non-lag VPS and domain (I need approximately $50.00 - £30.00 for a VPS that dont lag and a .net domain) i know it is alot but i only need 6 people to donate £5 each and i promise you will not regret it Smile.

4. a simple one stay active as much as you can on the forum but you still got to continue with your life Very Happy

REMEMBER im NOT closing InfinityGunZ down for ever im just trying to get higher in the private servers if you get what i mean because we have got 99+ members on the forum and only 36+ in game so something is going wrong also for staff REMEMBER you will stay staff when we come back online but if u are not active a week after we are relased again then u will be fired, fair?

This is for the benefit of you guys and the server it self so please dont have a go at me and try to do them 4 things
    O and some good news now, i have got onebip just needs testing so give it a week at most and it should be ready for you guys who have not got paypal if u dont know what onebip is then il tell u now. Onebip is a way to donate by your phone so im hoping you will be able to do that to help me also this is not a scam because all the money will go to the server and u are getting items for it, if u want to see the items and how much they cost go ' https://infinitygunzforum.forumotion.net/donator-shop-f18/donation-shop-t199.htm '
    I hope you trust me and will try to do some of them 4 things above and il do them aswell definitely the proxy voting one xD.

Im going to say it again please do some of them 4 things and stay active on the forum to help me out so when we come back we can rush to be number 1 then we all will enjoy InfinityGunZ.

Edit: O yea and about the event it will be continued when we come back alive xD.

Thank You
    Zack.
    0.o
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posting Points : 81

Announcement Empty Re: Announcement

Post by 0.o Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Sad Awe ill try to do the 4 things.
    Final
    Final
    Frequent Poster

Posting Points : 304

Post by Final Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Thank You matie also an update i have added the items to onebip and just need to test see what info u will have to give in the email Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 am