Infinity Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Have Moved ov We Have Moved!

Vote : Vote 1 | Vote 2 | Vote 3 Download : Links will come back when InfinityGunZ comes back! | InfinityGunZ: OFF-LINE, coming back in 1 or 2 weeks and will be better than ever!/marquee>

2 posters

Me Back WooW xD

Final
    Final
    Frequent Poster

Posting Points : 304

Me Back WooW xD Empty Me Back WooW xD

Post by Final Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:24 am

Aw the worst flight in my life time xD to start of we just got in the plane not much of a delay so it was fine then the pilot said it is al clear in tenerife then when u get to england it is all snow but he thought they would keep the airport open but then when we had like 1 hour left he said we are going to go to heathrow because gatewick was closed if u dont know what heathrow is well it is the biggest airport in the UK i think, but anyways heathrow is not that far away from gatwick the airport we wanted to go to then u know what happend next xD heathrow closed for the snow as well so we had to go a this tiny airport called stansted when we go there they made us stay on the runway bit intill they got the stairs or tunnel what ever, they said it will take about an hour but it took like 2 hours. When we got off and put in the cotch we went to the inside part of the airpost O yea and they did not tell us what number belt thing our luggage was on and on the screens it just was blank by that time it was like 3am so like everyone was falling to sleep finaly i got to my grandads car and he took me back home then i got home i went to sleep in like a second xD now me not at school but the point of this is that the flight was probs the worst and that im back Oo and il be working on IG almost the rest of the day Oo yea and this biut is not relevant to the post but when i was on holiday at tenerife we went to the restaurant for my dads b day and there was this baby that wanted to sing with the singer but he did not know the words so he went bla bla ba boo xD also he we walking up to people and pulling people to dance with him Oo a baby dancing O yea Oo

Thank you for reading my story xD
    Zack.
    0.o
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posting Points : 81

Me Back WooW xD Empty Re: Me Back WooW xD

Post by 0.o Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:51 pm

lol? Nice story Zack. Very Happy
    Final
    Final
    Frequent Poster