Infinity Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Have Moved ov We Have Moved!

Vote : Vote 1 | Vote 2 | Vote 3 Download : Links will come back when InfinityGunZ comes back! | InfinityGunZ: OFF-LINE, coming back in 1 or 2 weeks and will be better than ever!/marquee>

5 posters

Soul's Strikes for Forum Moderator. -Accepted--

Insanity

Posting Points : 35

Soul's Strikes for Forum Moderator. -Accepted-- Empty Soul's Strikes for Forum Moderator. -Accepted--

Post by Insanity Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Name:Sonic

Timezone:[PDT GMT8-]

Languages Spoken:English,Vietnamese,Spanish,French(I'm currently learning spanish and french)

Charname:Don't seem why this is here I'm only tend to stay on forums at all time because this is my important priority.

Username:SoulOfGrace

Applying for:Forum Moderator

MSN:Dorkstah@hotmail.com

Experiences:Vbullentin,Previous from servers, I know how to organized the forums.

Proof:Friend of Sora worked with him in many servers.Ask him if needed.

Why should we hire you:I'm able to provide good assistance to those in need and as such, can even translate for those that don't understand english. I'll monitor the forums to provide as much information needed, as such to pertain to each situation and individual problems.Giving infractions to people who are breaking the FAQ or the rules and if they continue, I'll ban their forum account to prevent any cause to the forums and/or the community. But, banning isn't the first priority of forums moderator job, its about being very helpful as moving threads to where they are supposed to be.Move some unwanted forums to trash which, are pointless, once there inactive with their threads and/or if people are flaming, causing drama I will tend to lock it if it gets out of hand. Even cleaning it and conversing the community. I'll be there to help and moderate it as much as possible and being online as well.

What can we expect from you:Because I've heard this community certainly needed assistance as well, I would help them clean out the forums while they are offline. I take my job very seriously and I'm quite fair and mature I'm active mostly everyday, and am also very well known to the community. I can provide information if needed. I can get my job done as soon as possible. I respect the rules and the community's authority. I don't joke when it comes to situations and problems.

Anything extra:I know I might not make it but I have abit of faith in me, Thanks.

Anyways if you need to contact me here's my MSN.
    Dorkstah@hotmail.com or either contact me through pm, thanks.

I look forward to working with this great staff team. I feel I can be of great worth to you you all.
    Sora
    Sora
    Poster

Posting Points : 144

Soul's Strikes for Forum Moderator. -Accepted-- Empty Re: Soul's Strikes for Forum Moderator. -Accepted--

Post by Sora Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 pm

I Agree.
    Nick
    Nick
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posting Points : 324

Soul's Strikes for Forum Moderator. -Accepted-- Empty Re: Soul's Strikes for Forum Moderator. -Accepted--

Post by Nick Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Well, we don't have very many people at the moment so I don't think we need a forum mod. So just wait.
    Sora
    Sora
    Poster

Posting Points : 144

Post by Sora Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 pm

/Throw to Inspection Thread
    Nick
    Nick
    Game Master
    Game Master

Post by Nick Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 pm

I'm 99% sure it's a no. We don't need forum mods. We have the GM's for that.
    Insanity

Posting Points : 35

Post by Insanity Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:17 pm

If so then i'll be here for future reference then... =/
    Cloud
    Cloud
    Game Master
    Game Master

Posting Points : 161

Post by Cloud Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:20 am

Okay,
    Moved to Pending!
    Good luck, You have a good chance Very Happy
    Final
    Final
    Frequent Poster

Posting Points : 304

Post by Final Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:26 am

Congratulations and welcome to to team, SoulOfGrace is now a GM Razz
    Nick
    Nick
    Game Master
    Game Master

Post by Nick Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:33 pm

-Closed-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:25 am