Infinity Gunz

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Have Moved ov We Have Moved!

Vote : Vote 1 | Vote 2 | Vote 3 Download : Links will come back when InfinityGunZ comes back! | InfinityGunZ: OFF-LINE, coming back in 1 or 2 weeks and will be better than ever!/marquee>

2 posters

Slayer Application

slayer

Posting Points : 3

Slayer Application Empty Slayer Application

Post by slayer Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Name:Aniket

Time Zone:GMT + 5.30

About me:My name is Aniket,Im from India.Im very friendly.I love playing wid friends on net.I call all my frnds online to play together.Im very social,and easily available.Im very understanding.Im orphan,hence Im mature at a very early age.I try to help people as much as possible.

Account name:Slayer

Languages I speak:Indian languages(Hindi,Marathi,Gujarathi,Sanskrit,Punjabi),English.In all 6 languages.I also understand sum Urdu.As it is somewhat same as Hindi.So I can guide and help many of the players of asian origin.
    Previous Experiences:I have not yet been GM,but i promise that i will stand on ur expectations if trusted on..Every Single thing has to start one day...

Availability:
    During weekdays:I have college for 4 hours in the morning,but i never attend it.And I have the whole of the day free to myself.So Im active for atleast 6-8 hours during weekdays..

During weekends:I have no work during the weekends.But i take some time during those days to fulfill my other hobbies like biking,playing soccer and all..So im active for 7-8 hours during weekends.
    And above all I am available on forums for 5-6 hours..

Ways of contacting me:Im available on Yahoo and Msn..
    and also on Rediffmail(ahp_cooldude@rediffmail.com)

Why should I be hired:
    1.Im very mature
    2.Im very responsible.I can understand every little problems of our players and guide them..
    3.Im friendly.
    4.Im easily accessible.
    5.I can handle every situation may it be good or worst.I have learnt the technique of decision making from past experiences..
    6.Im always quite,calm and cool.I never get angry on any1.i handle every situation calmly and intelligently..
    7.I can contribute to server by helping my colleagues by assisting in whatever things they need to make our Server the best of all..

What will be my Contribution to the server?
    1.I will bring all the popularity our server needs..
    2.I will stand upto every expectations of all of the other colleagues.
    3.I will ban all the hackers,spammers,swappers.
    4.I will be available when normally other staff members will not be available..
    5.I will invade all locked rooms to check whether anything wrong is going on there..
    6.I will always stay commited to the server..

More bout me(If u would like to know):I love to play all kinds of games.I a good sportsperson.I play table tennis,soccer and cricket.Thats the only reason why I utilise some time on hobbies on weekends.Im a very brilliant boy.I secure top marks in our class.I do all the work once taken up wid 100% efforts.

Something bad about me(I should be true wid it too):
    Im addicted to gunz,hence I dont like cheaters(hackers) in the game.Whenever I see a hecker I always wished that he should be banned but it never happened as no gm would ever be online.So if I become GM I would like to help all those who feel the same way as of me by banning all the cheaters..(as i call them)

Thanx for spendin some of ur precious moments reading all of this bunch..I took efforts too write all this..
    And last but not the least,whether i become staff or not...You all guyz have managed a great server,and ill help u beter the server even if not given the powers..
    Thank You all....
    Void
    Void

Posting Points : -9

Slayer Application Empty Re: Slayer Application

Post by Void Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Denied For The Fallowing Reasons.

1. Staff is full (should have read)

2. Posted a application as your first thread post around on the forum before that.

3. You didnt even post what you were applying for & looks like a copy and pasted app.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:46 am